I love being creative.
And I would like share my talents by offering an array of Interior Design services for your project from concept to completion. My goal as a designer is to work with each client to understand what they expect to achieve and create a personalized scope of work within budget. This information helps form the appropriate design ideas, solutions, and the documentation needed to complete the project.
The following services are based on the typical phases of a project, these items are available together or individually. Please contact me for information regarding your project.
- Schematic Design
- Design Concept
- Space Planning
- Furniture Layout Plans
- Site Visits for Survey and Dimensions
- Design Development
- Finish Selection and Specification
- Interior Renderings and Floor Finish Plans
- Lighting Selection
- Artwork and Furniture Selection
- Construction Documents**
- Interior Architectural Drawings, Plans, Elevations & Sections
- Casework and Cabinetry Design
- Electrical and Lighting Plans
- Construction Administration
- Project Management (Site Visits and Coordination)
- Project Bidding
- Additional Services
- Sourcing and Procurement of Finishes, Furniture, and Fixtures
- Signage Design and Layout
- Feasibility and Relocation Logistics (Commercial and Residential)
- Furniture Reconfiguration
- Staging or Styling Interior Spaces
- e-Design Projects (Online Room / Space Consultations)
**Interiors related Construction Documents in most cases would need legal approval by an Architect, which is required for permitting. I can help you find a qualified Architect or please inform me of whom you prefer to work with. To help provide a cohesive design process I prefer to have the Architect and Interior Designer work as a team from beginning.
Fees: Each project is unique, so they will be priced according to the requirements, size, and services needed. Any initial consultation will be free of charge
I would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to contact me to discuss any design inquiries as prospective clients or for possible collaboration.
Design Specialties: High-End Residential, Education, Healthcare and Clinic Design, Condo Unit / Apartment Design, Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants), Log-Homes, Remodels, Historic Renovations, Commercial and Residential Space-Planning / Design, Furniture / Art Selection and Procurement, Custom Cabinetry and Casework, and Design-Build Projects
Kristin Montgomery, Interior Designer, NCIDQ Certified, License No. 025756
Provided Services: Space Planning, Construction Documents, Casework Details and Elevations, Lighting Design and Selection, Finish and Fixture Selection, Project Estimating, Furniture Selection and Staging, Construction Administration.