Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pylones

My husband and I visited the Pylone's store in Paris by being lucky enough to pass by. We spent about an hour in the store looking at huge amount of quirky and useful items they had to offer. You can purchase items via their online store, and their physical locations. Below are some of their fantastic products, I own the Pie Server, Ice Cream Scoop, and Thermos... and I love them!



1... Bird Magnet 2...Robot Toothbrush Holder 3... Dog Pie Server 4... Bird Clothes Pegs, 5...I-pod Dock, 6...Oil server 7...Thermos 8...Bicycle Bell 9...Fish Opener 10...Cheese Grater 11...Pepper Mill 12...Ice Cream Scoop 13...Sugar Pot 14...Lego Flash Drive

1 comment:

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

I love these items too!!!

Such a cute blog.

xo,
cristin
www.simplifiedbee.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin