Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Christmas Decor...I Love

Its that time of year to bring out the decorations and create a holiday themed space. I wanted to share some of my favorite styles of Christmas Decor...



A simple centerpiece in a modern dining room (Inside Out) or a Traditional mantel with handmade stockings (Country Living)



Bright colored decor that is hand made or graphic. Left: Stockings and Wreaths via BHG, Middle: Modern paper ornaments via Design Sponge Top Right: Printed Stockings via tinydecorblog, Bottom Right: Handmade Gingerbread Looking Ornaments via Dollar Store Crafts.



White Christmas Trees with Brightly colored or Dual-toned Ornaments. via Apartment Therapy and House and Home

2 comments:

mls GTA said...

Thanks a lot for these awesome tips for Christmas decoration. I might use some of them, as I have not decorated my house yet. White Christmas tree looks really interesting, doesn't it?

Regards,
Elli

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Great images! Love the stockings. I used that green/red BHG photo in my post today too!

xo,
cristin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin