Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halloween & Birthday Party

So this past weekend we threw a Halloween / Pirate themed party for my Husband's 30th birthday, and it was a lot of fun! My mom, sister, and I spent a lot of time putting together all the details, below are some of our ideas I wanted to share.


This was Ryan's party banner, created with pre-cut pennant boards and patterned paper.


Ryan's Birthday Cake which was exactly like his invitation designed by Tammy.


Special album my mom made for Ryan and Flower vase which is a paint can wrapped with patterned paper


Jack-o-lantern and a fun centerpiece which is just a white planter with glued on eyes.


Prizes for Costume Contest included a notebook case and Coffee mug with a spider from ACJInspirations.


These were skull shaped candy holders, which are the Basic Grey, Eerie Do Me A Favor Party Boxes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin