Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm back!!


I'm sorry for my leave of absence. I've been busy on the look-out for a new job and networking. I am also finishing up some amazing "volunteer" projects using my Interior Design skills and as a Project Coordinator.

The first project is with Interior Designer's of Idaho and is a rehabilitation of 1920's building that acts as a shelter for victims of domestic violence, we have received over $50,000 in donated products, labor, and grant funds to complete this project. We are replacing finishes and painting in the hallways, living areas, and bathrooms. This project should be finalized next month, and I hope to share pictures to show how much a difference it made.

The second project is an interior renovation of my sorority house in Moscow Idaho, I have been working on finishes, space planning, and furniture for a majority of the house. My selections were made to create a modern look with a neutral palate. Its a 1960's ranch house, so it has some great open spaces. I am so excited to present our final design to my sisters next month!

I also have a large event in the works that is keeping my creative side moving. This event will be happening this winter... exciting details coming soon!

P.S. I love this space, the Cielito Querido Cafe in Mexico. Such a great mix of color, wood, pattern and textures. I would love to sit in this space and create!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin