Tuesday, October 04, 2011

12 Months


This past year has been a real a turning point for me. Though I have yet to find a job, I feel better and better each day about who I am becoming. I am very grateful for the things I have been a part of in the past 12 months, and the people who have helped me along the way. I am excited to see what the future has in store.

Visited Chicago. Harvested Grapes. Created an Etsy Shop. VP for idi. Volunteered for Chair Affair. Re-designed my Sorority. Visited my Alma-Mater. Visited Seattle. Helped with Fundraising. Managed a non-profit rehabilitation project. Designed an Assisted Living Facility. Made gifts for all my friends. Visited the Mountains and swam in the lake. Went to plays, and a few concerts. Co-Organized Wintry Market.

Picture via Pinterest of this lovely Norwegian Home, photographed by Mary Beth Koeth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin