Thursday, January 01, 2009

Late Christmas | Happy New Year

So we had a very snowy Christmas here in Idaho. Though it was nice to see the snow it was kinda not fun to drive in (especially when you need new tires).

I wanted to wish everyone reading a late Christmas and a Happy New Year... its time to get a head start on the great things in store for 2009.

I also wanted to share one of my holiday greetings that I sent out to friends and family. We took this picture of our dog, gertie (short for "gertrude") a couple days before Christmas. She was terrified that her parents had put her in an elf costume. But I think it is really a cute picture of her.Hope you all got wonderful gifts this year, and spent some time with family. We are so lucky to have family close by, and glad we got to see them all.

Take care all and keep reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin