Monday, October 18, 2010

happy (late) fall!



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fall...! I know its a little late here, but I am enjoying every second of it.

I am sorry that I have been so distant on here lately, its mostly due to going through tough times at work. I enjoyed many things about the past three years in my profession, and I have some amazing projects to show for that. But now that I'm not employed, it's time to find something I really love. So if you have any amazing ideas I would love to hear them! But for now I will continue to post on things that inspire me, and make me happy!

With that, I have some fun craft projects I am working on while job searching, and plan to post about them here in the next few weeks. Plus I am planning a fun Halloween / Birthday party for my Husband next week... so I can't wait to share pictures!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin